Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2/11 - 2/20/2013

2/11 grateful to be able to stay home and try to sleep off a headache. 

2/12 grateful to be able to go to the dr and have a diagnosis for the headache; for an understanding manager that let me work until I wasnt able to; for migraine meds; for gma and gpa taking Reese to practice and picking her up so I could sleep, and that D and Mak made it home safely. 

2/13 grateful that the migraine meds finally worked even though I still had a little headache leftover; for quick lab results to tell me my iron levels were normal and the other tests were as well except for some high enzyme levels that I will need to watch and be retested for in 4 weeks. 

2/14 grateful for my Valentines; for being able to go to Benton City and spend some time in Mak's classroom; for being able to take D red and yellow roses instead of just leaving them for him; for a fabulous conversation with my first ever Valentine, my sweet daddy; and for a quiet valentines night at home. 

2/15 grateful for a same day vet visit to tell me what's going on with Maggy kitty; for Reese riding the bus home; for hot dog night; for visiting with MIL; for catching up on Duck Dynasty. 

2/16 grateful for an early morning run with D, Reese and team; for Reese getting her room super clean; for Mak getting most of her laundry done, the bathroom clean and the kitchen clean; for Dean and Chelsi taking Mak and Reese to the hockey game and for spending a night at wildhorse with my love. 

2/17 grateful for FIL's spaghetti; for trying new vegetables (spaghetti squash - yum!); for MIL doing my hair; for meal planning; and for a pretty leisurely day. 

2/18 grateful to be able to spend Presidents' Day with my fam; for getting several loads of laundry done; for going to the grocery store with Mak; for food prep for the week and for new recipes. 

2/19 grateful that I'm getting a computer finally at work instead of this guinea pig contraption I've been using for the longest time; that even though my computer was down for most of the day that I felt mostly productive; for being able to pick Mak up and get her to cheer practice; for gpa taking Reese to practice and picking her up and for learning new skills in the love and logic class I'm taking. 

2/20 - grateful for completing a project at work; for texting with my sister; for finally feeling well enough to go to crossfit; for a good workout; for my Reese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment