Friday, February 1, 2013

1/26 - 2/1/2013

1/26/2013 - grateful for a day at home with my family and for the yummy dinner at Outback.

1/27/2013 - grateful for my friend, Charlie, taking my sissy to the hospital; that he stayed with her and got her home safely; for our friend, Avery, for staying with her that night; for grocery shopping with D and for food prep for the week.

1/28/2013 - grateful for my daddy going to get my sissy so she could spend some much needed time with him; for Aunt Lavonne for being a source of strength for Katie to draw upon; for Charlie; for a good workout at crossfit and for hugs and kisses from my fam.

1/29/2013 - grateful for a good, yet challenging, hot yoga session; for a busy day at work; for my FIL taking Reese to cheer practice and picking her up for me; for the opportunity to attend the love an logic class; for D and his wrestlers traveling safely to and from the wrestling match.

1/30/2013 - grateful that even though my sissy had a horrible day, she realized the sun will come out in the morning and she IS going to be ok; that my daddy is quick-thinking; for friends and family that pray; for crossfit with my littlest love; and for listening to my girls tell me about their day.

1/31/2013 - grateful to get to HEAR my sissy's voice for the first time since Sunday; for the resolve and the strength I hear; for another busy day at work; that hot yoga was better than Tuesday; and for loving my children.

2/1/2013 - grateful for getting my chores done early; for a brutal massage; for realizations about where I'm at in my health and fitness journey (I am in a really, really good place!); for Reese's hat parade; and for hot dog night with my fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment