Sunday, March 31, 2013

3/31/2013

so - I wrote a long post and it disappeared! trying this again! March seems to have been really busy. I'm grateful for that. today is Easter and I'm grateful that my Savior arose and lives. I'm grateful my mama taught me about Jesus and that one day, I'll live in Heaven and will get to see her and my granny and loved ones that have passed before me. so many things to be grateful for this March - Reese fell and hurt her ankle but thank goodness it wasnt broken and she's back up and running around after resting it for only a couple weeks. she brought home a good report card and is doing really good in school. and she's finally learning that she doesn't need to play with mean kids and is walking away when they aren't being nice. Donnie is coaching baseball and getting ready for games. I'm grateful that he is enjoying coaching. I'm grateful that he is going to crossfit with me and running - yesterday we completed the badger mountain challenge...9.5 miles and elevation change of 1500+ feet. he did great! Mak has been such a great help around the house and taking care of things for me - I am grateful that she is able to step up and help take care of things. it helps me so much. she also worked hard on a project for school and her teacher is recognizing her - which I think is really cool. I'm looking forward to spring break with my family - even though it is furlough time. I'm grateful that we have what we need even though my paycheck will be short. I'm grateful for the plans we've made for this summer and fall - life is good. and I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment